A little question about the Yaw Damper....

skulleader

Hello everybody,

In first a great congratulation for this incredible and awesome addon, your OV-10 Bronco is a real perfection !!

I really love this aircraft and off course your addon...

I have a little question concerning the "Yaw Damper", when I read the check-list I can read before the starting engine: Yaw Damper --> Checked.

And for the descent: OFF.

Please can you tell me for the taxi, before the take-off and during the flight if the "Yaw damper" is ON or OFF ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance.

Best regards Olivier.

Hello everybody,

In first a great congratulation for this incredible and awesome addon, your OV-10 Bronco is a real perfection !!

I really love this aircraft and off course your addon...

I have a little question concerning the "Yaw Damper", when I read the check-list I can read before the starting engine: Yaw Damper --> Checked.

And for the descent: OFF.

Please can you tell me for the taxi, before the take-off and during the flight if the "Yaw damper" is ON or OFF ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance.

Best regards Olivier.

In real life.... you DO NOT engage the Damper until you are flying hot straight and normal....... As a practice I do not engage damper until after I have intercepted my IP LOC... also do not foget to disengage b4 you start your descent, that way you know in advance if you are going to have a control problem this is part of your pre-take-off, and pre-descent checklist.