What changes would you like to see in next update ? DREAMSHEET

ddeuce

myself personally, all fixes are minor.. 1. is the removal of the backup ADI, and an AOA gauge. 2. an AOA indexer on the left windscreen post. 3. Removal of the Towel Rack on the bottom of the Air Force bird to use as the Marine Version, as it is more accurate than the Marine bird. 4. 2 additional 110" whip antenna on the booms (total of 4). 5. 1 additional model 4 Blade. 6. a functioning Taxi light switch, a functioning Strobe switch (to use for more modern Broncos). 7. modification of the ASC function to allow addition of the Microsoft GPS (currently all changes made to panel evaporate with PC restart). 8. Functioning "red filter" switch, (for switching between IR Targeting reticle and Green Day Flight Reticle.

Almost forgot..................... I would like to see a good panel add for the observation deck, it only has 5 avionics gauges and 3 warning gauges, simple easy........... and 4 window package not 1.

I wouldn't mind the volume of the engine sound to be lowered some. I imagine it is because I use headphones but I have to lower the engine volume in the FS options menue when I fly this one or the PMDG J-41. Not a big deal but it would be more convenient.

These aircraft with geared direct drive engines are tough on what remains of my hearing!

I wouldn't mind the volume of the engine sound to be lowered some. I imagine it is because I use headphones but I have to lower the engine volume in the FS options menue when I fly this one or the PMDG J-41. Not a big deal but it would be more convenient.

These aircraft with geared direct drive engines are tough on what remains of my hearing!

William, I do the same, I use headphones, as my sim system is in my living room (wheelchair), In my fs settings, I have engine sounds low, I have atc maxed, I have cockpit background nominal (related to engine sounds). HOWEVER, In a real Bronco, with your headset on, It still sounds like a million bees buzzing next to your ears. The one thing I have tried to fix is the squelch like sound you get in your phones each time you release the pickle on your throat.. I havn't found the equivelant sound yet... This problem is not just with the Bronco... it is with other sounds also.. I will keep working on it.. till I personally find a solution.... I did find a solution with the Conrad Bronco by creating my own sound set, using the TSS Kingair sounds, and modify the internals (removing the internal sound link to the engine) I will see what I can do with Bronco X sound files, and get back with you, Please if you don't hear from me say within a week msg me.... OK. John

Will do.

I know those engines are loud, the PMDG guys dug their heels in on this subject if I recall correctly but it is just not something I care to simulate. Too much "sound of freedom" and Led Zeppelin in my younger days

i map the strobe to the fs default key stroke which is then mapped to the button on the throttle quadrant hw. it's rather difficult to hold stick and fumble with the mouse at the same time so being able to map to a hw button is nice.

i'd agree that the engine sound level is quite high compared to other a/c. anc headphone option for engine sound would be nice. (<--just lowered the vc engine sound set by 10.5dB using audacity as shown in the avsim topic so i'm good now)

i got the a2a 'accu feel' sound applet and it's nice to get hull creaking and wind noise. the problem again, is the engine sound drowns out everything unless i lower the engine volume to ~40% in fs.

aoa indexer and 4 blade model would be nice. and training model with lau rockets on the stub wing....