Floating Buildings at Frankfurt Hahn

mongo52

The scenery looks fine, except that there are two floating buildings near the airport where the ground slopes down. I'm attaching three photos. The first two show the floating buildings and the ground sloping down. The third is an aerial view showing the location of the buildings in relation to the runway. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

33p8yef.jpg

bbqe.jpg

pmz50.jpg

• Aerosoft

The scenery looks fine, except that there are two floating buildings near the airport where the ground slopes down. I'm attaching three photos. The first two show the floating buildings and the ground sloping down. The third is an aerial view showing the location of the buildings in relation to the runway. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Although it is near impossible to fully avoid these issues (FSX always has problems understanding where the ground actually is), but I also think you are using mesh settings other then advised in the manual. I see some floating going on but not nearly as much as in your images (that's on a FSX that is totally new and untouched).