Microsoft's Flight...

petermcleland

The real star of Flight is the sea...Easily the best I have seen. It is best viewed by flying along directly over the coast at about 1000 feet...Then go into free view (F11) and pan with your hat switch till the Sun's reflections are bouncing of the tops of the waves to your eye. You may need to be behind the aircraft of ahead of it to see the best sparkles but you will soon spot the best view. Screenshots will show the sparkle but not their movement. However, I have taken a few screenshots today:-

Flight02.jpg

Flight03.jpg

Flight04.jpg

Flight05.jpg

Flight06.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

The water is nice, but everything else looks like FSX! I don't know if it's just me, but I think MS could have done a little more to enhance the sim game, even is only on the graphical side.

By the way, is the water at least 3D?

The water is nice, but everything else looks like FSX! I don't know if it's just me, but I think MS could have done a little more to enhance the sim game, even is only on the graphical side.

By the way, is the water at least 3D?

Yes, the water is 3D and the waves affect the aircraft.