EHBK Maastricht-Aachen FS9 version

pennkiwi

I purchased Maastricht/Aachen yesterday to be used with FS9. One of the things that influenced me to buy it was the description of the dynamic vehicle traffic as I am a huge fan of AESlite and love all of those sceneries that use it. I was deeply disappointed to find out that the FS9 version apparently does not have any dynamic ground traffic of any kind. I also cannot get AES 2.21 to recognize it.

Could you please explain what is going on? If there is something that can be fixed I would appreciate knowing what to do. If there is in fact no AES support and no ground vehicle traffic in the FS9 version, then I will be deeply troubled as the advertizing for the FS9 version promised both

AES support is available as a temporary fix. It is in the AES 2.21 Released topic!

Yes, I saw that it is in the AES 2.21 list of FS9 airports supported. But I have tried three times to get AES to add it and it does not recognize it. Yesterday I uninstalled the airport, downloaded new files for EHBK and AES 2.21 and reinstalled and I get the same result. No AES and no ground traffic. I have used AES almost since it was first released and have dozens of airports with AES suport and normally have had no problems at all.

It's an excellent scenery but what "sold it" to me was the description of the ground traffic. As it's released by Aerosoft, I expected AES would be added as a matter of course so if that's not working yet, I know it wil be. But it's the dynamic ground traffic that I particularly want to know about

Thanks

Ian

Yes, I saw that it is in the AES 2.21 list of FS9 airports supported. But I have tried three times to get AES to add it and it does not recognize it. Yesterday I uninstalled the airport, downloaded new files for EHBK and AES 2.21 and reinstalled and I get the same result. No AES and no ground traffic. I have used AES almost since it was first released and have dozens of airports with AES suport and normally have had no problems at all.

It's an excellent scenery but what "sold it" to me was the description of the ground traffic. As it's released by Aerosoft, I expected AES would be added as a matter of course so if that's not working yet, I know it wil be. But it's the dynamic ground traffic that I particularly want to know about

Thanks

Ian

Hello Ian, check here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/52166-aes-221-released/page__p__354602#entry354602

Yes, I installed the AES patch and that's working fine. I also tweaked the AFCAD and sorted that out, at least to my own satisfaction...There's still the issue of the advertized but non-existent ground traffic but I'm hoping for some resolution on that as Shaun is looking into it

I also found that enhancing a number of WofAI files got some of the traffic mentioned on the airport web site to appear - the improved AFCAD also helped in that regard. It really is a fascinating place for it's relatively small size.

Thanks again

Ian