hope you will find the solution to correct this

brgds

cyril

post-30335-0-04825000-1330620710_thumb.p

post-30335-0-03272400-1330620735_thumb.p

post-30335-0-20720000-1330620767_thumb.p

post-30335-0-33510200-1330620831_thumb.p

hello collegu

i have a look on my library , and i cfm that Mega airport CDG is above Paris HD photo

i also flown to Mega airport Ory , and i also have the same problem arround the airport

i ve read some topic regarding incompatibility with Aerosoft and france VFR , but no clear answer to correct it

hope you can find a way to solve it

tks a lot

cyril

hello shaun and thks for reply

i've already try to contact France VFR , but for moment no answer ,

i see on internet , that incompatibility between Aerosoft and France VFR is not somthing news,

i've thought that with the new scenery from France VFR, this kind of problem will be a old story

hope i will found a way to use both addon without to have LFPG or LFPO on a monatin

have a good day to you

cyril

hello shaun and thks for reply

i've already try to contact France VFR , but for moment no answer ,

i see on internet , that incompatibility between Aerosoft and France VFR is not somthing news,

i've thought that with the new scenery from France VFR, this kind of problem will be a old story

hope i will found a way to use both addon without to have LFPG or LFPO on a monatin

have a good day to you

cyril

Not sure if it would work but if you have the Deluxe Version of FSX so as to have access to the SDKs then you could get ADE and see if you can make a large flatten bgl for the area. it might lower the airport amd hopefully the objects. But who knows as I can try it as I dont have the VFR France scenery.

hello shaun

France VFR just reply to me, to remove all conflict beween Aerosoft and France VFR we have to remove the following file:

msh_IDF; which is in France VFR

i do that , and now every thing is perfect

tks for your help

brgds

cyril

Reading this post I checked my LFPG and have the same effect.

My question is what happens to the rest of the France VFR mesh when this msh_IDF is disabled as I presume it was put in there for a reason.

Reading this post I checked my LFPG and have the same effect.

My question is what happens to the rest of the France VFR mesh when this msh_IDF is disabled as I presume it was put in there for a reason.

You would probably loose the mesh scenery for starters but then if the mesh is going to affect this airport then the chances are it will affect many others.