March "Madness" Screenshot Competition

I'll go first, with this :lol:

Dear Matt,

You're held liable for repairing the broken windows in my house!

And more, I met the local police yesterday evening and he told me you'd get a speeding fine. Who let those guys in anyway?!?!

Cheers,

g.

Well, I'm the second

Low Level is really nice until you do this with military transport aircraft, fly on the bag and do this in the harbour near a city, that's madness, isn't it? :D

post-32154-0-80931600-1331043571_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Dear Matt,

You're held liable for repairing the broken windows in my house!

And more, I met the local police yesterday evening and he told me you'd get a speeding fine. Who let those guys in anyway?!?!

Cheers,

g.

Erm, the broken windows thing, well, that occured at a later date. Roughly 3 days later when I took an F18 down there on full reheat :lol: 680Kts IAS iirc. As for the speeding ticket they can put it with my collection

That first screenshot looks familiar, haven't you buzzed the Aerosoft HQ before, Matt? :P

Busted, but erm it was in a different section lol. I see it as recycling, its me doing my bit for the environoment :lolsign_s:

Im pretty sure Im guilty on multiple counts, but in my defence it takes for ever to taxi back to our side of the airpark! Consider it just taxing, but with the u/c up.

Well, I'm the second

Low Level is really nice until you do this with military transport aircraft, fly on the bag and do this in the harbour near a city, that's madness, isn't it? :D

post-32154-0-80931600-1331043571_thumb.j

Realism on or off...

David

Realism on or off...

David

Realism-controllers are set completely to the right. It's really difficult and you can't fly like this for a long time, maybe 20-30 seconds, but that's enough time for shooting a screenshot ;)

Crosswind landings can be very mad situations too... so here's mine! Trying to land with allmost 36 knots of crosswind at Rijeka

post-42093-0-77150200-1331225849_thumb.j

It remindes me to the crosswind landing of Lufthansa's Airbus 320 at Hamburg some years ago!

Which allmost crashed but does a Goaround in the verry last second!

On deck with the Hercules.

Used in tests in October-November 1963 by the U.S. Navy for unarrested landings and unassisted take-offs from the carrier USS Forrestal,

it remains the record holder for largest aircraft to operate from a carrier flight deck, and carried the name "Look Ma, No Hook" during the tests.

2012-3-9_12-39-41-278-1.jpg

• Upvote 4

I'll go first, with this :lol:

Good luck all.

Ha, cought in the act!

I was already wondering who chpped off all the flowers in my front lawn (I have the house next to the Aerosoft hangar) :D

Here is my attempt - Soaring of Utah (after I had a joghurt that was a little past the use date)

Good luck to you all!

Manuel

• Upvote 4

On deck with the Hercules.

Used in tests in October-November 1963 by the U.S. Navy for unarrested landings and unassisted take-offs from the carrier USS Forrestal,

it remains the record holder for largest aircraft to operate from a carrier flight deck, and carried the name "Look Ma, No Hook" during the tests.

2012-3-9_12-39-41-278-1.jpg

Very nice!

• Upvote 2

Ha, cought in the act!

I was already wondering who chpped off all the flowers in my front lawn (I have the house next to the Aerosoft hangar) :D

Here is my attempt - Soaring of Utah (after I had a joghurt that was a little past the use date)

Good luck to you all!

Manuel

Gorgeous, just amazing! Wonderful idea!