Stavanger Update v1.01

Homer1977

Hello Simmers!

Any of the three links provided in my orders into the User's Center, to download the new version of Stavanger X v.101, report in fact the same old version, v1.00.

It's possible to fix it or it's only an update delay? The download link says that I'm downloading the v1.01 version, but the installe is the old v1.00.

Thanks,

Homer

Have you managed to download the correct version yet.

No - Just downloaded "V01.01" and got the exact same file as V01.00, "AS_STAVANGER-X_V100.exe". Also, the date of 19/12/2011 is identical.

Regards

Gary

I too have this issue, no matter what link I download from.....(German/Europe/USA). Says 1.01 on the page but the file is 1.00 and the installer says 1.00

sorry don´t know how to solve this, but when i update from simmarket.com , AES and The new version of Stavenger dosen´t work anymore.

how to solve that???.

tnx in advance.

I´ve the same problem and more: After the update all the gates vanished. I just see its shadows.

Thanks in advance,

StephenGara

I´ve the same problem and more: After the update all the gates vanished. I just see its shadows.

Thanks in advance,

StephenGara

Solution founded: Go to AESHELP (Activation of Airports) and "Resync/Repair" FS-ENZV Aerosoft Stavenger X.

That's all :)

Stephen

I now see different numbered gates/maintenance blocks on the CHC/Heli-One hangar but apart from that nothing new or corrected. I noticed no apron lighting from stand 19 and on to stand 23 and no numbers on same. They should be on the lighting masts and on the end of tbe taxi-in lead lines for each stand. Same bad tarmac/asphalt textures etc. This scenery sure is detailed but I wish the details would be a bit more correct. I should probably shut up as the list is long and I do not have the time to get ref for all of it. Snow on shelters would be cool.

Good try

Best

Dag

PS: Gates for stand 12-13 are now gone, being replaced by new ones from Sweden in the next few months. Rusty old gates are being replaced 2 by 2. Second floor from stand 19 to and including stand 21 is in the process of being built with good chances of an extension through to stand 23 soon. TWY P and Q have been in use all winter for de-ice and normal taxi, expect an AIP update within a few months. Norport uses TWY Q and SGS uses TWY P. Fire station now expanded in lenght with 3 Rosenbauer Panther CA5s operational.