I-AM-NO-SPAMMER!!!

ebksb123

I've tried to register now in 2 forums (REX, fsdreamteam), using the same name and emailaddress I use here, on other forums and on youtube, and in both I recieved the message that my emailaddress and name are well-known for spam and I cannot register. The first forum says, I should go to www.stopforumspam.com and make sure my emailaddress is not there, so searched this site, found two entries (name and emailaddress listed the public!) and applied politely to delete my entries (as described on this site). Nothing happened the last days.

I HAVE NEITHER SENT NOR EVEN TRIED TO SENT SPAM.

I'm tired of this whole issue. My email is not visible to other users in every forum and I have no idea how someone could connect my email with my name.

I'd be delighted if some had a solution for all this!

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I've tried to register now in 2 forums (REX, fsdreamteam), using the same name and emailaddress I use here, on other forums and on youtube, and in both I recieved the message that my emailaddress and name are well-known for spam and I cannot register. The first forum says, I should go to www.stopforumspam.com and make sure my emailaddress is not there, so searched this site, found two entries (name and emailaddress listed the public!) and applied politely to delete my entries (as described on this site). Nothing happened the last days.

I'm tired of this whole issue. My email is not visible to other users in every forum and I have no idea how someone could connect my email with my name.

Thank you!

Hi anonymous,

the problem could be the domain that is used, like gmail.com or yahoo.com or whoever your provider is, and not you personal address. Most spammer fake the sender adress by randomly generating the adresses and maybe one of those randomly generated adresses is equal to yours.

So may be you should use another email adress.

Another reason might be that you have your own domain registered and using an e-mail adress such as mail@ .

I couldn't sign up on facebook using a mail@ address.

If that is your case, just create an alias and have it forward the mail to your usual account.

• Aerosoft

Thank you!

I think that if you contact the forum admins they can add you without any problems. That's what we would do.

Getting yourself of these spam lists is hopeless, the people who maintain these lists hardly communicate in my own experience. onlinehome.de however is a serious source of spam.

I think that if you contact the forum admins they can add you without any problems. That's what we would do.

Getting yourself of these spam lists is hopeless, the people who maintain these lists hardly communicate in my own experience. onlinehome.de however is a serious source of spam.

Do you mean the admins of e.g. the fsdreamteam forum?

I contacted them and they said that they use a certain forum service many other companies use; they have the same system and take the information from www.stopforumspam.com. They also said they have no control about this, I had to go to the site and ask for removal (which I already did, but as you said, it's hopeless).

No, I don't have my own domain registered, thanks anyway.

My provider is 1und1 (1&1), I thought this would be a serious address.

What makes me so angry is that other people can just put ANY email address on this site and I'm blocked in forums. By buying e.g. fsdreamteam KLAX, I have the right to use this forum and I can't 'cause some stupid person added me there and the admins don't remove my entries. I don't want to say I like spammers, but it's just a bad idea to let anyone post addresses without any proof or reason on this site.

I assume you live in germany, right? I beleave you could take the legal way and contact police. Not sure what they can do, but if someone adds you on such a site if you did not do anything that is not allowed here. If you are even added with your real name without your permission you can even take proceedings against the person who added you because of privacy (However that's called in english. Mach einfach eine Klage gegen unbekannt aus Datenschutzgründen. Niemand darf einfach so ohne deine Genemigung deine Daten in's Netz setzen!)

Not sure if they'll just lough at you, but hey it's worth a try.

You might also want to contact these people here and ask them as to why you are on there list. Or try the "Removal" under the "Contact" link.

You might also want to contact these people here and ask them as to why you are on there list. Or try the "Removal" under the "Contact" link.

That's what I did a few days ago, I asked politely as described on their site, but nothing happened. I'll try again now.

I assume you live in germany, right? I beleave you could take the legal way and contact police. Not sure what they can do, but if someone adds you on such a site if you did not do anything that is not allowed here. If you are even added with your real name without your permission you can even take proceedings against the person who added you because of privacy (However that's called in english. Mach einfach eine Klage gegen unbekannt aus Datenschutzgründen. Niemand darf einfach so ohne deine Genemigung deine Daten in's Netz setzen!)

Not sure if they'll just lough at you, but hey it's worth a try.

That would be the last step I could take. But I'm not sure about this.

Thanks for all your answers yet!

• Aerosoft

Do you mean the admins of e.g. the fsdreamteam forum? I contacted them and they said that they use a certain forum service many other companies use; they have the same system and take the information from www.stopforumspam.com.

Not sure who the admin of those forums (perhaps fsdreamteam outsourced it) is but adding a new member and avoid all these check is as simple as Admin center -> 'Register New Member'.

Going to the police might legally be an option but with the overworked police forces these days you must be the biggest optimist to ever to expect any results.

Not sure who the admin of those forums (perhaps fsdreamteam outsourced it) is but adding a new member and avoid all these check is as simple as Admin center -> 'Register New Member'.

I'm just gonna ask them again, I mean, if I keep on writing emails to them, they MUST know I'm no spammer. Thanks for your help :)