EHAM Schipol Elevation Issue

Steve Simpson

While taxiing for take off from 36L via Q and A, I intended crossing 36C at intersection W5 to get to V. All of a sudden there was a drop in elevation and FSX then threw me 1500 feet in the air and ruined my online flight.

Any suggestions on a fix for this.

While taxiing for take off from 36L via Q and A, I intended crossing 36C at intersection W5 to get to V. All of a sudden there was a drop in elevation and FSX then threw me 1500 feet in the air and ruined my online flight.

Any suggestions on a fix for this.

As Mark states above somehting must be installed thast is interferring with this, maybe another afcad or another file you have installed. Please disable all other 3rd party scenery including AI Traffic program entries except for EHAM and then recheck.

• 3 weeks later...

Goodmorning everybody,

I have the same problem. All planes are a few feet above the gound.

So do I deinstall ai-traffic 2004; or first deinstall aerosoft Amsredam and then ai-traffic 2004??

Does Aerosoft Amsteram scenery works with any add on traffic at all?? (witch one).

I will appreciate your anwser.

Rogersflight

Same here, I noticed it only yesterday for the first time, with PMDG B738NGX. Did a few tests and found taxing towards W5 via taxiway D, no problem, but via C, C3 towards W5 before crossing D, aircraft suddely +1000ft airborne (default Cessna did the same, so it's not the NGX) Have to slew back on taxiway D to stop aircraft flying and engines back to idle. Only other addon scenery installed is all NL2000 v4.02 and only Zuid Holland and Groningen photoscenery. No AI or any other traffic addons

Johann.

Hi, I've just suffered it twice today, before today It didn't happen . But today, I trying to fix another problem, I've scrolled down Schipol in FSX scenary. Well after back to put Amsterdam FSX scenery on top of list the problem have not passed again.

You can try it.

Gabriel

Hello Folks,

If you traffic is above the ground then you have another afcad that is being used instead of the one that comes with the scenery. You need to find it and disable it.

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery/meshes/AFD entries including the Add-On Scenery entry in the scenery library except EHAM and then check.

Gabriel

I did as you said, in scenery library, moved EHAM down the list and then back on top, below AES. Problem now solved. No more suprises during the taxi to W5.

Johann