Overhead

flykarli

I have buy the mini Overhead from http://fscockpit.eu/lights.php It looks very beautyfull but it doesn´t work with the Airbus X. Tomasz from FSCockpit tell me he need the Offsets to make a new Driver. Is it possible to give him this Offsets?

I have other Hardware from VRInsight ( MCDU and CDU2) they are works very well with LINDA and LUA.

Is it possible to make the Overhead work?

Thanks

Karl

Hey Everybody !

Is there somebody from Aerosoft to give an Answer?

I am very displeased with the Support from Aerosoft.

I have write in the German Forum and have no Answer or Solution.

I have buy so many other addons from Aerosoft but this is not the right dealing.

I am very angry.

Karl

Hey Everybody ! Is there somebody from Aerosoft to give an Answer? I am very displeased with the Support from Aerosoft. I have write in the German Forum and have no Answer or Solution. I have buy so many other addons from Aerosoft but this is not the right dealing. I am very angry. Karl

You wrote an e-mail regarding this and it was passed on to the appropriate people for there consideration.

Hello Shaun!

Sorry for my bad school english, I am living in Austria and my english education is 35 Jears ago.

But I think this a Aerosoft Forum.

I need help, but nobody give me an answer.

Is it possible to become this Offsets to make the Overhead work in the AirbusX?

Yes or No?

Thanks for your answer.

Karl