Seychelles Scenery

Viktor Bergstedt

I beg you to create a scenery of Seychelles! There is none either for FS9 or FSX out there and it's such a shame since it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. It'd be so nice to have a scenery that covers all the surrounding islands, Seychelles Intl & all the smaller airports. I would love it. Thanks! :bow_down2_s: :bow_down2_s: :bow_down2_s: :bow_down2_s: :bow_down2_s::bow_down2_s::bow_down2_s::bow_down2_s::bow_down2_s::bow_down2_s:

Seychelles International (Island of Mahe)

9088664.jpg

• Upvote 1

I understand that Viktor has made a fault by posting a request at the wrong place, but: why do some vote him negative!? It has been his first post! And even if it would be his 500th post ...

• Upvote 3

If you ask me the Seychelles are overrated, in real-life more than in FS. I agree that they would look nice in FSX, maybe FS9 even - but there's not enough decent aerial imagery available for the area - and without that it wouldn't make much sense to create an addon.