FSX Approaching Innsbruck TaxiwayLight-Problem

Martin Müller

Hello @ all!

When I start my FSX and load LOWI @ night, than all is ok, and the taxiway lights are on.

BUT when I takeoff on another airport and make a night-landing @ LOWI, than the taxiwaylight are not on! (only black).

This also occurs with on Street-Lamps of the scenery.

Hello @ all!

When I start my FSX and load LOWI @ night, than all is ok, and the taxiway lights are on.

BUT when I takeoff on another airport and make a night-landing @ LOWI, than the taxiwaylight are not on! (only black).

This also occurs with on Street-Lamps of the scenery.

Does this also happen when flying a default aircraft, also do you have lots of other 3rd party scenery in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've logged into the Support Databse but I can't see this new patch for Innsbruck. (I gather from the German forum that it is meant to be titled "problems with landing lights on a night (only for the FSX version)"

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter.

I also cannot see this update in the English version of the Support Database, but I did see it in the German version. Could it please be added to the English version?

Regards,

Philip.