Activation CJR200 after reinstaling win7

golfer

I reinstalled my win7 64bit and now when install again (ver 1.3.3) load CJR200 , I dont get box to type my serial number and aircraft screens are all black and it is unflyable! Any help regarding this??

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Golfer,

My first suggestion is to download and install the latest version 1.43.

If you purchased it from Aerosoft you can find it in the aerosoft-shop.com after loging in into your account.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This I what I found elsewhere (Google is my friend), I hope it helps you:

1. Go to Aircrafts/CRJ200/Plugins/CRJAvionics/Resources

2. Delete the file Serial.dat

3. Now open the plane again and the promp box will appear again asking you your serial number. Introduce the first digits in the first box and the rest in the other. Press ok.. and you should have back the PDF and the MFD.

source: http://forums.x-plan...showtopic=56957

well i also have this plane and registrated and i also dont se Serial.dat but i payeid it from another page and on vista but think i should be able to se that file aswel if it was there. so i would say try uninstall it and delt if any folders are left and try a re-install... or contact support on the forum Eric Bakker refers to

Yes. Resolved. Erased all in plugins folder and than restored only files x plane asked me to. After that,serial number box apeared and now plane is back fully operational . Obviously some plugin file conflict with CRJ . Anyway,Im back in business :)