Nasa paint

jankees

uploaded?

not yet, still work in progress, but soon(ish).

Meanwhile, here's a few more progress shots:

FX16025.jpg

FX16034.jpg

FX16038.jpg

still need to get the numbers on the nosewheeldoors straight, and sort some odds and ends on the tail(s), but I'm getting there...

you are welcome for use of original paint................ DELTA.........nonetheless...a superb job, just one question, if you painted using the PSD files....... why not remove the CDF wingline, and the dirt and scratches......... This bird is superb and special, and is the one OV-10A that receives more looks than any other I know... she can be viewed at either the John Glenn research center, or Patrick AFB, (site schedule available from NASA). Now that NASA does not exist, I have heard rumors she is going to the Smithsonian aviation museum, along with one of the T-38D trainers... what a shame, what a waste. Thanks Jan. If I could use PSP, I would have already done it. I did not mean the above to be derogatory at all. I just feel that their are not many of us left... and each of us feel the Bronco belongs to us personally. P.S. don't forget this bird is also a movie star 7 minutes of film footage in the movie "The Box" with Cameron Diaz" pss you forgot to change the reg# on the main panel to N524NA vs N409DF. again Thanks Delta oneactual.out

you are welcome for use of original paint................ DELTA.........nonetheless...a superb job, just one question, if you painted using the PSD files....... why not remove the CDF wingline, and the dirt and scratches......... This bird is superb and special, and is the one OV-10A that receives more looks than any other I know... she can be viewed at either the John Glenn research center, or Patrick AFB, (site schedule available from NASA). Now that NASA does not exist, I have heard rumors she is going to the Smithsonian aviation museum, along with one of the T-38D trainers... what a shame, what a waste. Thanks Jan. If I could use PSP, I would have already done it. I did not mean the above to be derogatory at all. I just feel that their are not many of us left... and each of us feel the Bronco belongs to us personally. P.S. don't forget this bird is also a movie star 7 minutes of film footage in the movie "The Box" with Cameron Diaz" pss you forgot to change the reg# on the main panel to N524NA vs N409DF. again Thanks Delta oneactual.out

Thank you, DDeuce.

As for your remarks, I completely overlooked those lines on the wings, I'll see if I can correct them, same with the cockpit. I sort of assumed that this would change with the change in the aircraft.cfg, like it often does. That is one of the things I dislike about painting Aerosoft models, so many different texture files...

As for the dirt, I actually added my own. At first I made a version without dirt, but that just didn't work, it looked too much like...well... a model really, not like an aircraft. So I added some dirt to give it a more used feel to it.

As for N97LM, that looks nicely done already, or don't you like it?

Thank you, DDeuce.

As for your remarks, I completely overlooked those lines on the wings, I'll see if I can correct them, same with the cockpit. I sort of assumed that this would change with the change in the aircraft.cfg, like it often does. That is one of the things I dislike about painting Aerosoft models, so many different texture files...

As for the dirt, I actually added my own. At first I made a version without dirt, but that just didn't work, it looked too much like...well... a model really, not like an aircraft. So I added some dirt to give it a more used feel to it.

As for N97LM, that looks nicely done already, or don't you like it?

I did mine on christmas eve, no paint other than what was given........figure maybe you could give it a lived look

I did mine on christmas eve, no paint other than what was given........figure maybe you could give it a lived look

sure, I'll see what I can do, but I think I'll do another BLM aircraft if that's OK with you..