If you support the Bronco X READ THIS:

ddeuce

Mr. Kok, I made a proposal to pay for another Model of the Bronco X 4 blade, non-asynchronus booms, OV-10E, exported to Asia, and South America. I still keep this offer on the table.... Perhaps you can do this: Re-build the program (not complete) to include items as the "E" model, and perhaps another 1 or 2 different loadouts, and even the Luftwaffe version with the rear facing (target observation seat) for target pull observation, your descretion, it does not have to be anything major. I think your product followers would be more than happy to pay an extra surcharge for another perhaps smaller package. This is no joke, this request is real, and the supporters will give you their opinions below, for now I make the proposal: IF YOU ARE A BRONCO SUPPORTER FILE YOUR APPEAL BY ADDING TO THIS SUBJECT. thank you

• Aerosoft

We are currently sorting out the boxed version and we normally avoid doing a lot the first few months after that. The boxed resellers hate it when customers get to download additional content or patches ans that sort of beats the whole advantage of buying boxed. But we got a list with some models and tweaks we probably do after the Twin Otter is completed. But for the immediate future there will be no new models or changes.

There will be a patch to solve the online play issues. But that one is only recommended for people who use the Bronco for online flights.

We are currently sorting out the boxed version and we normally avoid doing a lot the first few months after that. The boxed resellers hate it when customers get to download additional content or patches ans that sort of beats the whole advantage of buying boxed. But we got a list with some models and tweaks we probably do after the Twin Otter is completed. But for the immediate future there will be no new models or changes.

There will be a patch to solve the online play issues. But that one is only recommended for people who use the Bronco for online flights.

.................. In short you are saying no way no how..........and as I recall, accuracy was your driver behind the Bronco........ I see this will go nowhere........that's fine it is your business......

Honetsly I did NOT hear Mathijs say No !! - Please put in some patience.

Mathijs is by no means unwilling, but the Bronco is just one of serveral projects staying in line for attention, and it is his responsiblity to keep things rolling.

The modelling of the additional models took alot of time and we promised a late january release. Stefan put alot of overtime to get those models ready, but the world does not stand still and to keep a company alive, new projects has to be attended, this time it´s the Twin Otter for our small developement team.

So inorder not to keep postponing plans for other projects, decisions has to be made.

If the developement of the Twin Otter drags out, even more customers get unhappy, maybe not in this forum, but for sure in others.

More models has been promised and will be done - that I´m pretty sure about.

I hope we can get the update that fixes multiplayer ready soon, let´s call it 1.11b.

Though it does not fix any bugs for singleplayer mode, it still might give a very slight performance gain also in singleplayer.

It´s never easy to please everyone, though we try as hard as we can.

Finn

I am sorry to act as a spoiled child, you are still great people...... sometimes I feel selfish, and have to check myself...... just call me "COATRACK" or Otis Elevator up and down, up and down. My offer will still be on the table should their be cost overun..... Johnny :groupflip_s::help_s::groupflip_s:

Honetsly I did NOT hear Mathijs say No !! - Please put in some patience.

Mathijs is by no means unwilling, but the Bronco is just one of serveral projects staying in line for attention, and it is his responsiblity to keep things rolling.

The modelling of the additional models took alot of time and we promised a late january release. Stefan put alot of overtime to get those models ready, but the world does not stand still and to keep a company alive, new projects has to be attended, this time it´s the Twin Otter for our small developement team.

So inorder not to keep postponing plans for other projects, decisions has to be made.

If the developement of the Twin Otter drags out, even more customers get unhappy, maybe not in this forum, but for sure in others.

More models has been promised and will be done - that I´m pretty sure about.

I hope we can get the update that fixes multiplayer ready soon, let´s call it 1.11b.

Though it does not fix any bugs for singleplayer mode, it still might give a very slight performance gain also in singleplayer.

It´s never easy to please everyone, though we try as hard as we can.

Finn

Finn can I use your sig ?

Thank you ! Hope you guys are all staying warm.... with europe getting americas winter.... It was sunny and 60 yesterday, 2 years ago we received 18 inches of snow, and blizzard conditions.......

I guess we just have to wait for a while

the Bronco X is amazing, but it is an early version of a venerable plane used by several US Forces with upgraded versions , I mean the D and D+ of course.... they are many beautiful paint to do (I began to worked on a few ones)

we can also hope for a C/E and F ......

they are some beautifull planes to do for FSX....

2012228183535379.jpg

2012228183913386y.jpg

2012228184152573.jpg

2012228184241459.jpg

201222818465555.jpg

201222818484836.jpg