Any plans for Malpensa and/or Linate Aerosoft scenery?

WebMaximus

As far as I know, ISD sceneries are FS2004 only and don't work in FSX. There is however a payware scenery for Malpensa from Sim Giants that's fully compatible with FSX. It's below Aerosoft standards but still not bad.

Another one to keep an eye on is Sirx2009. They got some great sceneries, however they're not allowed to publish them yet. Frustrating to see the sceneries you want so badly do exist but some Italian official is holding things up.

Guest GoncaloCarvalhoPT

As far as I know, ISD sceneries are FS2004 only and don't work in FSX. There is however a payware scenery for Malpensa from Sim Giants that's fully compatible with FSX. It's below Aerosoft standards but still not bad.

Another one to keep an eye on is Sirx2009. They got some great sceneries, however they're not allowed to publish them yet. Frustrating to see the sceneries you want so badly do exist but some Italian official is holding things up.

Thanks for your post. I already registered as a user on SIRX page but I can't download any of the files from download page, only the developers. Rest to me just wait! :(