Biggest Daily in Norway writes about flightsimming

Aerobird

To my surprise Aftenposten, biggest daily newspaper in Norway has a long story on flightsimming and a man who builds his own 777-cockpit in the kitchen. It's in norwegian, but Google translate should give you an idea of what it is all about if you don't understand the language yourself. It's a good thing they write about it, because people tend to look at you with some suspicion if you during a dinner i.e tell about your hobby. My "better half" accepts it but says she will not step in as a flight attendant other than bringing the captain the occacional coffees during long flights if possible.

The man in the article builds even the FMC from scratch as the real ones are too expensive to buy. He is an IT-man/expert so it works.

Here is the link: http://www.aftenposten.no/kultur/Flyr-verden-rundt-fra-kjokkenet-6765667.html