Placing a custom 3D object in FSX

Emi

hello,

I have a question regarding placing a custom 3D object in my FSX. As some of you might know i'm building my home airport EDLD at the moment.

A few friends of mine have now finished the buildings, but now I can't get them into FSX. I have them converted to -mdl files and I have also created the librarys, but they don't show up in FSX. I have no idea how to use this now. Can someone tell me how to get my objects in FSX now?

I'd be very thankful if I could get quick help from you.

Regards

Emi

Thanks for the Links.

Otto, I have already had a look at FSDevelopers, but somehow I don't become smart out of it. Will check the AVSIM forums though.

Hm, I've never done any scenery development myself, but when you say your objects don't show up in FSX, do you mean you can't see them in the object placement tool or at the scenery locations where have placed them?

well i would use instant scenery 2. I had the first program and yes it is easy you just have to keep in mind it uses the BGL whit the object + the placement BGL it then creates. not as clean as doeing it self... and there is plenty of programs for free depending on if its for freware, personal use or payware.. but Emi send me a pm and let me know then i would se if i can help you...