No pushback at Hawaii airports

EasyE

Can anyone tell me why I have no AES pushack functions at any of the Hawaii airports? I have the FSDT airports installed as well as KSFO, KLAS, KDFW, KJFK and KFLL. AES works great at all of these but if I try to activate the prepare aircraft for departure function at the Hawaii airports I get a notice that AES is active/no further info available at this time. Thanks for any help.

UPDATE: Did a repair for push on my aircraft and it resolved the problem except for PHLI. For some reason pushback will not work at Lihue for GA, Midsize turboprop, of the heavy airliners. Could it be because the aircraft are parked at an angle so, theoretically, the pilot could just hard right rudder and swing the aircraft away from the gate? This will work, however, if its done that way the left wing on the larger aircraft will cut through the gate and terminal. Again, any help is appreciated.

• Developer

Ok,

have added the pushback to the terminalposition.

Unpack the attached file to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Folder and replace the old file. AES 2.21 must be installed!

• 3 months later...