Maastricht Airport X FS2004 AI Aircraft parked in terminal

Air Holland

Hello Aerosoft team.

I have bought the FS2004 version of Maastricht Airport X and i dicoverd that the Ai Aircraft is parked in the buiding.

Any Idee how i can solf this.

EDIT i discoverd that the EHBK of GA4 was stil instald.

How can i remove the old EHBK scenery whitout uninstaling the compleet GA4 and witch files i have to remove so that the old EHBK wil be gone

post-892-0-47906500-1329421360_thumb.jpg

post-892-0-52416400-1329421385_thumb.jpg

Can somebody of aerosoft answer this please

These types of issues are common place and have been mentioned many times before and responses given, you need to check for any other AFCADs installed these mainly come with AI Traffic programs like MyTraffic etc and need to be disabled.

Please deactivate the files from GA4 with EHBK or wait until we have adjust the installer :)

I have already forwarded the issue to the installer guy and will post as soon as possible we have uploaded the new installer who will do it automatically.

Hi Gents

we have still uploaded the new installer which should handle now the airport from GA4.

So please download the installer from your download shop account and make sure you have uninstall the older version first.