C4 Engine error

edittel

Hello,

I just purchased the bus simulator: New York 2010, When I install I get an error c4 engine, can not seem to use the sound card or something similarto directx, I have installed Windows 7 and DirectX 10, installed directx 9 but still gives me the same error.

• Upvote 1

Hello edittel,

Please update your graphics card drivers your sound card drivers and install the latest DirectX 9c Runtimes from Microsoft as the product uses DirectX 9 and not 10.

Failing that please can you tell us your system specs including make and model of graphics card.

Hello, the drivers are already updated and installed the DirectX 9c.

Associate the image with the error.

My system specs are: Video card GE Force 8500 GT 2 Mb, audio card Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio, Intel Core Quad Q9550 2.83 Ghz, 3 Gb RAM, Windows 7 64 bit.

Tank you

post-61313-0-97167900-1329528314_thumb.p

Hi, the game works properly.

The problem presented was because the sound system was turned off, use an optical connection and the game did not recognize him.

I turned on the audio system and the game worked.

Hi, the game works properly.

The problem presented was because the sound system was turned off, use an optical connection and the game did not recognize him.

I turned on the audio system and the game worked.

Thats always good to hear :)