Preview German Airports 3 - 2012 (released topic closed)

Rainer Duda

• 2 weeks later...

Was lange währt wird endlich gut.... die neuen Update für die German Airports 3 Hamburg, Bremen und Tegel sind da und zum runterladen bereit.

Dank an die Entwickler an dieser Stelle. :bow_down2_s:

Grüße

Klaus

• Upvote 1

Guest cptawsom

Excellent.

I will buy it (just for EDDT & EDDH), as soon as Oliver includes full support for them in AES.

• Aerosoft

At this moment the owners of the download version can find the full update in on their order history page. We did not yet announce this widely because the boxed update is not completed, we think that will be done tomorrow and then we'll news it on the news page etc.

At this moment the owners of the download version can find the full update in on their order history page. We did not yet announce this widely because the boxed update is not completed, we think that will be done tomorrow and then we'll news it on the news page etc.

Do I get it right that CD owners have to pay another 10€ to get the update and the owners of the download version get the update for free?

• Developer

Excellent.

I will buy it (just for EDDT & EDDH), as soon as Oliver includes full support for them in AES.

The exisiting AES 2.21 Version supports allready this Updated GAP3 Version, as the changes of the scenery don't effects AES here. The "old" AES GAP3 Activation are still usable. Only take care, that press the Repair/Resync Button in AEShelp, when the old version is deinstalled and replaced by the new version.

• Developer

I am confused :/ I already have EDDH for FS9.. What's new about this.. I also have Bremen.. :) Thanks!

I don't what version I have now :/ :P

The Changes in the 2012 Version are more technical (new 3D Runwaylights, some changes in AESlite, Autogen nearer to the Airport and some optical facelifts). That's why Users of the "old" GAP3X Version get this as a free update.

Guest cptawsom

The exisiting AES 2.21 Version supports allready this Updated GAP3 Version, as the changes of the scenery don't effects AES here. The "old" AES GAP3 Activation are still usable. Only take care, that press the Repair/Resync Button in AEShelp, when the old version is deinstalled and replaced by the new version.

Ah very good.

Thank you Oliver.

I would just like to say "Thanks" for these updates, i have just installed EDDH 2012 FSX and it is looking superb, really crisp and immersive.

Thanks for you're hard work and these updates.

Mathijs thanks for this update! Can you tell me what's the version number of the update? I downloaded a new version at simmarket, but I don't know whether it's including the update or not :)

Hello;

After you installed the product,open the Aerosoft Launcher,and find the airport,it will tell you what version you have installed,also you can check where you purchased the product from,they usally have the updates listed in your product list.

Mark

I tried to install the FS2004 version of EDDH, but it gives an error on e-mail/serial. When installing the FSX version or the 2009 version everything is OK. Probably something in the installer?!

Mathijs,

At this moment the owners of the download version can find the full update in on their order history page

As for Berlin Tegel, I can find two versions one of which is actually called AS_GERMAN-AIRPORTS-3-2012-BERLIN-TEGEL-FS2004, so I guess this is the one.

But in case of Hamburg, there is only one downloadable file and it is called AS_GERMAN-AIRPORTS3-HAMBURG_2004, which seems to be marked as version 1.02, something I have already had for a long time.

I am a bit confused to be honest.

Does the above mean that the new version of EDDH has not yet been uploaded to the servers?

And you do?

As mentioned above all I can see is:

eddhdnld.jpg

Unlike in case of EDDT which shows the new version too:

eddtdnld.jpg

So, my theory is the EDDH 2012 installer has not been uploaded yet, or has been but was withdrawn for some reasons.

I hope when our German friends will come to the office tomorrow and get some refreshing morning coffee, they will send this great gift to us. coffee-emoticon.gif

Until then I am off for a short flight to Tegel.

@Rafal: I have it available, but the installer is not working...

@Dicko, yes you need to uninstall the 2009 version first. The installer won't continue before you have done that.

eddh.png