Preview German Airports 3 - 2012 (released topic closed)

Rainer Duda

Hi Axel,

no, it's not included at the moment.

But if you (or someone else) is able to give me information about the correct GPS-position, could post here some good photos and have info about the dimensions it will be included or delivered a little bit later separately. Because in my eyes it's worth to include it. Your photo sadly isn't good enough to deliver these needed data I asked above.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Axel,

no, it's not included at the moment.

But if you (or someone else) is able to give me information about the correct GPS-position, could post here some good photos and have info about the dimensions it will be included or delivered a little bit later separately. Because in my eyes it's worth to include it. Your photo sadly isn't good enough to deliver these needed data I asked above.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hallo Rainer,

please have a look at the AIG messages ;-)

Best,

Axel

Hello Rainer,

a quick question: from which Addon are the details in the background of the pictures? I mean for example the TV-Tower and Church-towers in Bremen?

Is this "German Landmarks"? And am i right, that all pictures are from FS9?

Thank you, and best regards,

Sebastian Beier

You both are correct. It's a mix between Scenery Germany Bremen and German Landmarks with own excludes, own lwm- and vtp files and some changes that my installation has no problems with the Ultimate Terrain Europe underneath.

And - yes - that's FS9. But with nearly all bitmaps changed (some from world environment, ground environment, flight environment, HDE, own changed agn-files for having more and better autogen and enbseries. Tweaked now for many years, so it's maybe a FS9+. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Wonderful pictures, in particular, for an avid Werder Bremen fan. :)

But the guys should not forget Düsseldorf about that since also the older realizations of Bremen and Hamburg are very nice while we FSX users have still to wait for Düsseldorf.

Looking forward to seeing the revamped versions, thanks for the screenshots there. Loved the work on the GA2 airports... So many great origins and destinations for that evening flight in the PMDG 736 in LH livery (yeah, I know it is fictional, but still cool...)

Lots of fun!

Great times we are having these days, great times...

Andrew

Hallo Herr Rainer Duda,

wenn Sie zum GAP gehören sollten, können Sie bitte den Macher von MAF2012 die Bitte weitergeben mehr frankfurt spezifische Autogen Objekte zu brücksichtigen?

Z.B.

-Fernsehturm auf dem Taunus

-Lager, Möbelhäuser, Großmarkthalle (In Bergen-Enkheim, Frankfurt-Ostend (Friedberger Landstraße aufwärst ex Sonnemannstraße) und nahe Höchst

-Treibstofflager an der A3 bei Raunheim

-Mehr Hochhäuser in frankfurt z.B. SAS Raddison Hotel in Frankfurt West

Hier ist ein Link zu allen bekannten Hochhäusern in Frankfurt am Main

http://de.wikipedia....ankfurt_am_Main

Mehrere der Vorschläge wurden im flightxpress Forum gesammelt.

Insgesamt wäre es super, wenn man bei MAF 2012 markante Objekte im Radius voon 25NM berücksichtigen würde.

Vielen Dank.

• 3 weeks later...

You both are correct. It's a mix between Scenery Germany Bremen and German Landmarks with own excludes, own lwm- and vtp files and some changes that my installation has no problems with the Ultimate Terrain Europe underneath.

And - yes - that's FS9. But with nearly all bitmaps changed (some from world environment, ground environment, flight environment, HDE, own changed agn-files for having more and better autogen and enbseries. Tweaked now for many years, so it's maybe a FS9+. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Dear Rainer,

sorry for being slighly offtopic... I'm also trying to tweak my FS9 visually as far as possible. One of the things I did not so far, is working on the .agn files. May I ask what you have done to them?

Many thanks and best regards,

Sebastian

P.S.: ... and of course absolute fantastic shots! Looking forward to the product.

Hi Rainer,

It seems to me that I read somewhere that the new version would be released on March 23rd. 2012.

Obviously I was wrong. Are there any dates that we can anticipate seeing this product being released?

Thank you.

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as this is most likely the last version of TXL ever done it would be REALLY cool if, while still being a great scenery, it could be enhanced a little further:

<begging>

- Build the bridge on taxiway PW/PE

- Better (texture-)seperation for taxiways and grass, especially at night it's currently looking like the taxiways are blending directly into the grass.

</begging>

Thanks a lot!

kind regards

Janosch