X-Plane Aerosoft edition - update?

OleAndreasen

Forgive me. I am getting old and does not get things as fast as the younger people here, so please tell me...

Tomorrow the final Aerosoft version of X-Plane 10 will be ready, and the ones of us who bought the Pre Christmas, US-edition (!?!) were promised that we would get updates to the full version, ones it came out in mid February.

And since, I haven´t seen a single post about what updates we are supposed to have. Am I missing something here? IF the whole verson is the US-edition, then why he heck wait until Feb. 16´th to release it again?

Again - I might be really slow here, but could someone enlighten me please? :mallet_s:

Ole, go to the X-Plane website, download their updater there (the one on the DVDs has a bug), and this way, keep your X-Plane 10 up to date. At the moment, they are at 10.04 beta 3, and normally, they release an update every two weeks or so.

Thanks Darem... But that´s not what I meant. I DO keep my copy updated via the updater, just as I did version 9. But it was the included Aerosoft addons I was referring to.

We did get quite a few in the US version, but as I stated above - if this was all, then WHY wait another 1½ months releasing it - again?

• Upvote 1

Forgive me. I am getting old and does not get things as fast as the younger people here, so please tell me...

Tomorrow the final Aerosoft version of X-Plane 10 will be ready, and the ones of us who bought the Pre Christmas, US-edition (!?!) were promised that we would get updates to the full version, ones it came out in mid February.

And since, I haven´t seen a single post about what updates we are supposed to have. Am I missing something here? IF the whole verson is the US-edition, then why he heck wait until Feb. 16´th to release it again?

Again - I might be really slow here, but could someone enlighten me please? :mallet_s:

I have the EU edition and it included Aerosoft Airports

0 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EBBR/

1 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF/

2 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDH/

3 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDK/

4 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDM/

5 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDS/

6 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDT/

7 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDV/

8 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP/

9 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGBB/

10 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGKK/

11 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL/

12 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGPF/

13 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGSS/

14 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EIDW/

15 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEBL/

16 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD/

17 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN/

18 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPG/

19 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO/

20 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR/

21 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LSGG/

When and if they become availible with the updater will be the question.

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Aerosoft ! :D

I bought X-Plane 10 Global (from www.x-plane.com the 1st day), and this morning I'm receiving all the airports from the Aerosoft edition !

:cheers_s:

Read more about this here:

http://wiki.x-plane.com/Beta#X-Plane_10.04_Beta_7

You'll need the new installer:

http://www.x-plane.com/downloads/dvd-installation/

http://developer.x-plane.com/2012/03/merging-the-installer-and-updater/

Happy flying ! :cool3_s: