My work in Dubai International Airport Scenery

mohammad esam

Hello every one .

I am very very very sorry that we will stop work temporarily in Dubai because we are on the verge of completing another project we were working in before Dubai Airport . Another project is King Abdul Aziz International Airport - Jeddah - Saudi Arabia :

post-61086-0-70037100-1340717641_thumb.j

I finished the exams . Dubai Airport project will continue after King Abdul Aziz International Airport .

Again I am very very sorry for the delay .

• Upvote 1

Hello every one .

I am very very very sorry that we will stop work temporarily in Dubai because we are on the verge of completing another project we were working in before Dubai Airport . Another project is King Abdul Aziz International Airport - Jeddah - Saudi Arabia :

post-61086-0-70037100-1340717641_thumb.j

I finished the exams . Dubai Airport project will continue after King Abdul Aziz International Airport .

Again I am very very sorry for the delay .

Nice! That's the OEJN Jeddah International transit lounge / arrival-departure gates, right? Passengers exit the building at numbered doors (gates) and board buses that take them to their plane.

I have been there many times. Really looking forward to this one!

Thank you

Kevin

Due respect to Mohammed Esam but this OMDB project is taking to long..

I am tired of waiting a full version of Dubai. For others sitting in the same boat, I found a nice AFCAD update for default FSX dubai which adds basic building which is near enough to the real deal..

Even the runways and parking locations are updated..

Sure it may not be completely accurate but it works really well.

Just search for omdb_ade_rs_fsx.zip on flightsim.. have not tried to search on avsim but it may be there too.

Just to avoid confusion, this is made by Ray Smith in May 2012 and NOT Olivier Bochu..

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you alexdiazb,HB-HFK,yahyahazza and A340500.

And I am very very sorry to take a long time. Work is still ongoing. This is beginning of Terminal 1:

post-61086-0-27548400-1344414917_thumb.p

We will try to work as quickly as and I will update you later.

Best Regards.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...