Model modification request

ddeuce

It was Venezualan Air Force that first produced the alter Engine Bronco (not just Blade), They shared this info with the Columbian Air Force, this is the Model that my son and I were to purchase, but were denied by the US State Department... Just to let you know it was not novelty. thank you Johnny. p.s. as you see it is standard OD Green. Come on Bronco fans let's get some support here... I am willing to purchase the production/modification, for the community......... and I will pay for the production in advance IM me, for the amount place it in my order section to be remitted, then just modify the Blades of training model designate it as an "E" model

They are the same sponson's, tubeframes were modified to accomodate the Lycombing engines, the engines were different to accomodate more torque, and speed rated 1000shp each. other than that.. they are the same aircraft.

would love to have a 4 blade model with columbian air force livery.

http://www.airliners...0f2b236a81f3c1b

i think initially the export version was to be available to us, hope this can still be possible...

Agree.....also with this load out....single rocket pods on both sides of the fuel tank......

I am hoping that the Bronco X will be a project that has add-on's in the future. I personally would like to see a couple more load outs but the export 4 blade aircraft would be a nice addition also.

• 2 weeks later...