We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Sign in to follow this  
swiss1

EDNY Friederichshafen Blimp,(airship) FS9

May be a stupid question,: At what time and season the Blimp is flying? (FS9 version). I choose different season and time and the airship is everytime on the ground,

(All lite Traffic activated & AES on FULL). I could not find anything about in the manual

Thanks for an answer.

Thanks for the answer, but it is not what I see on the launcher screenshot !

post-61230-0-79008400-1329146543_thumb.j

The Airship is also a flyable Model! You can Download it at Flightport... ;)http://www.flightpor...803f5d116d4f800 (It's in German, hope you understand ist...)

Many thans for the link, no problem with the German language, but I need to make a appropriated Flightplan for EDNY.?

Your welcome! No problem with german for you, but some problems with english for me! What do you mean with: "but I need to make a appropriated Flight plan for EDNY"?

I downloaded your Ai and flyable Airship Zeppelin which are very good.

The idea is to make a small Ai_traffic with your Ai_Airship Zeppelin . For this you need a small airport(place) inside Aerosoft-EDNY, just next to the static Airship place,

which I created without difficulty.

Than you need a small FlightPlan for your Airship, which you can find on Flightsim.com under "Blimp " for similar situation and other airport.

A the end you compile a traffic.bgl file.

Till now my Flightplan is not working.?(bis jetz kein Erfolg!)

Ok! Now I know what you mean! :) But I don't have any solution for your Problem... I'm not familiar in that branch... (Kenne mich da nicht so aus...)

I'm no expert, but I might be able to come up a fix. I'll work on it this week and if I succeed, I will let you know

Ian