Ice Age Sale and PANC

cmpbllsjc

Tonight I purchased Anchorage X from the Ice Age sale menu for US $21.35. After completing the transaction and downloading, when I went to run the installer the installer said I had the FS2004 version. First of all I have no idea how I ended up purchasing the FS9 version since the product page said I was getting the FSX version and it also says the FS9 version isn't available yet.

Unsure of what to do I went ahead and sent an email to support@aerosoft.com explaining what happened. Is there anything else I can do or do I just wait to hear back from them? My order number is #331722. Basically what I want to do is cancel the FS9 version and get the FSX version since I no longer use FS9.

Thanks in advance.

Go in your downloadshopaccount and download the FSX version. You have suerly only clicked on the wrong version and so you've accidently downloaded the FS9 one.

Go in your downloadshopaccount and download the FSX version. You have suerly only clicked on the wrong version and so you've accidently downloaded the FS9 one.

Can't unfortunately, since this product isn't included for both sims at the same price like other products are otherwise I would have both installers available in my shop account. Guess I will just have to wait for customer service to change my order to the FSX version. I surprised myself that I did this after having ordered stuff going back to 2003 for FS8 and FS9 that I accidentally purchased something for the wrong platform.

Can't unfortunately, since this product isn't included for both sims at the same price like other products are otherwise I would have both installers available in my shop account. Guess I will just have to wait for customer service to change my order to the FSX version. I surprised myself that I did this after having ordered stuff going back to 2003 for FS8 and FS9 that I accidentally purchased something for the wrong platform.

Did you use your forum account e-mail address as I dont see any mail on the Support Desk.

But your order says that you ordered the FS2004 version!

Did you use your forum account e-mail address as I dont see any mail on the Support Desk.

But your order says that you ordered the FS2004 version!

No, I emailed from my gmail account which is different than the email on my store account. The store account is an AOL address and I use the same letters/name in my GMAIL address as well but rather than being from ...@aol.com its ...@gmail.com

I'll send you a PM of the address in which I emailed support. I never use the AOL account because its a hassell to get into and gets spammed to death.

I'll send you a PM of the address in which I emailed support. I never use the AOL account because its a hassell to get into and gets spammed to death.

Just tried to PM you but got a message that you can't accept anymore PM's.

Anyway, I sent the support request from the same address as my store acount but ending in @gmail.com, but since you found my order under the order number I supplied and you just delete/replace that order with the FSX version since I dont use FS9 it's not needed.

Thanks,

Sean

Shaun, my store account has not been fixed yet and is still showing the FS9 version. What do I need to do to get this fixed? You have my order number already. Is it neccessary to email support again but from the same email address as my store account?

All I want to do is have the FS9 version removed which I accidentally purchased and of course have not installed or activated since I am not an FS9 user and have it replaced with the FSX version.

Thanks in advance.

Shaun, my store account has not been fixed yet and is still showing the FS9 version. What do I need to do to get this fixed? You have my order number already. Is it neccessary to email support again but from the same email address as my store account? All I want to do is have the FS9 version removed which I accidentally purchased and of course have not installed or activated since I am not an FS9 user and have it replaced with the FSX version. Thanks in advance.

Send me your e-mail address either via PM or e-mail to shaunaerosoft@aol.com and mention this thread.

Send me your e-mail address either via PM or e-mail to shaunaerosoft@aol.com and mention this thread.

Ok, PM sent as well as an email from my gmail account and my AOL account which is the email account that my store account has listed.

Thanks