Baggage carts

baw079

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new pc to run fsx and attachements.software etc.

However, having installed AES along with the PMDG737NGX into FSX, I cannot get the baggae carts to appear near to or at the aircraft with the latest version of 2.2.

I have set up the aircraft using the help facility and the front and rear door stairs, gallet truck and tow truck all appear and do their job but not no baggage carts.

Can you advise if I have maybe done something wrong please?

I have upgraded to a pentium I7 quad core processor with 8gb memro and 560 Nvideoa graphic card and FSX runs extremely well if this helps.

Thanks

Willie G

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just checked my PMDG 737NGX at the new Friedrichshafen airport and everything looked just fine. On the -800 with winglets, I have a height of 1.5 for the front pit and 1.85 for the rear.

Here's how it looks.

post-17951-0-83659300-1329082824_thumb.j

I just checked my PMDG 737NGX at the new Friedrichshafen airport and everything looked just fine. On the -800 with winglets, I have a height of 1.5 for the front pit and 1.85 for the rear.

Here's how it looks.

post-17951-0-83659300-1329082824_thumb.j

Just increased the baggage door heights both front and aft without any success. Still no baggage carts.

Just increased the baggage door heights both front and aft without any success. Still no baggage carts.

Baggage carts are not implemented in AES. Perhaps it was something else in a scenery you saw?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I see I probably misinterpreted what you were asking about. I thought it was baggage loaders or belt loaders (the term varies with your brand of English) and that's how I responded.

If, as others noted, you mean baggage carts as written, then as Geddy_2112 notes, perhaps it was another add-on. Maybe GSX? You could check their site and see if the pictures ring a bell, or give the demo a try. I haven't tried it yet and aren't interested, but over on the PMDG site, it appears to work with their NGX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe you're missing where to set the door height. I suggest this because I've forgotten to look for it myself :blush: . Since it's not with the fore-and-aft and in-and-out settings, it's sometimes easy to miss.

The attachment shows the two areas (circled) with the three settings. Also, while it may be obvious, make sure you're got the correct door (rectangle) selected.

I know this is pretty basic, but it's caught me out.

post-17951-0-77587800-1329277848_thumb.j