Mega Airport Heathrow 2008

Raimo

Hello.

I have a little problem with this airport. You see I fly VATSIM and sence 2008 there have been changes in airport layout and taxiways. Now when I use EGLL 2008 I end up in the wrong gates and taxiways are incorrect. Is there new version coming soon?

"Terminal 1 will be closed and then demolished in around 2013–14, in preparation for construction of the 2nd phase of Terminal 2, scheduled for completion in 2019. There are no plans to re-use the Terminal 1 name." -- taken a few seconds ago from en.wiki

So, you see that construction works will take place at Heathrow for at least the next 10 years (I don't trust deadlines for highways or airports). So, if you are member of an accredited VA, you certainly have one good version of MAP Heathrow. And you get the Terminal from your VA that has been valid at this point of time.

If you lack precise information for one of the approx 100 airlines who fly via EGLL, can you say the name of the airline?

Hello.

I have a little problem with this airport. You see I fly VATSIM and sence 2008 there have been changes in airport layout and taxiways. Now when I use EGLL 2008 I end up in the wrong gates and taxiways are incorrect. Is there new version coming soon?

I say this on many occasions if you need to keep your AFCADs up to date for the purpose of online flying then you need invest in an AFCAD program such as AFX.

Then you are free to change the frequencies taxiway markings and gates as and when.