Heathrow - marshallers on taxiways

martinlest

Hi. I have the Aerosoft London Heathrow 2008 installed, with AES active. I have just updated to AES 2.21 and find I have marshallers on the taxiways. I didn't notice this before I installed the new version of AES, though it may be a coincidence and nothing to do with the update itself.

Whatever, I would much prefer not to have these little people on the taxiway of course! - so far I notice two, as indicated in the first screenshot.

post-591-0-56623200-1328850874_thumb.jpg

I have checked the AFCAD in AFCAD2, and there are no gates or parking spots shown there. However, the active AFCAD is my edited version of the original - AF2_EGLL_Simwings.bgl - as that file had three gates positioned on this taxiway. See the 'before and after' screenshots below.

But even though I have deleted the three gates using AFCAD2, and I no longer get aircraft parking there, AES is still putting marshallers where the gates used to be.

Hope you can help me sort this out. (Is there perhaps a fixed AFCAD for Heathrow 2008, approved for use with AES?).

Thank you,

Martin

post-591-0-83522000-1328851302_thumb.jpg

post-591-0-18586500-1328851337_thumb.jpg

That would be good, as having figures in the middle of the taxiways doesn'tlook so good of course..

Any idea how to remove them in advance of an AFACD update? If there are no gates there, I don't know what information AES is using to have the marshallers appear like that.

Thanks,

Martin

• Developer

For all, who want's to remove the Gates at the taxiway, attached you find a replacement for AES 2.21 (only working with this version).

Unpack the file to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Folder and replace the original file.