Virtual Airline Editions

CXA001

We have had several pilots that wish to take of the Aerosoft VA discount, but the products are no longer available.

Would it be possible to get some details on how this works, so that we can modify our web site accordingly and update our pilots on how to go about purchasing Aerosoft products with the VA discount?

Thanks in advance,

We have had several pilots that wish to take of the Aerosoft VA discount, but the products are no longer available.

Would it be possible to get some details on how this works, so that we can modify our web site accordingly and update our pilots on how to go about purchasing Aerosoft products with the VA discount?

Thanks in advance,

I will ask Mathijs as I believe its a discount code system thats in use now.

I will ask Mathijs as I believe its a discount code system thats in use now.

That would be really cool!

When will VAs that are part of this program be notified? I haven't received any news regarding until I posted a message here.

That would be really cool!

When will VAs that are part of this program be notified? I haven't received any news regarding until I posted a message here.

I will have a definitive answer for this ealy in the week.

[EDIT] Please recheck the VA Forum and the information is now there.