Announcement: Ice age - Our frozen sales offer!

Shaun Fletcher

Serious winter weather got a cold grip on North Western Europe, the home base of most of our customers. While some people love the snow and ice, our average customer rather sits in front of his gaming rig and likes his winter digital. So we decided to discount some of the coldest scenery products such as Antarctica X, Iceland, Oslo Gardamoen and Aspen X with -20% because the lowest temperature at our airport Paderborn was -20 degrees. The offer is valid from today till Monday, 13.02.2012. We’ll do warm locations next weekend, so stay tuned!

Links: [special offers]

Note: This offer is only valid for full priced products. Cross update discounts are not available on this offer)

bannericeage-engl.jpg

• Upvote 2

Shaun, could you please check the calculation settings for Antarctica X? If you are an owner of a Twotter, it actually gets MORE expensive :-) - the 10% price off are deducted from the original price, not the special offer.

Thats because you dont get two discounts. You get either 10% for owning the twotter, or 20% because Aerosoft are very generous.

Not true. Same thing happened when Antarctica went on sale before christmas. I and others replied on the forum about it, after (Matthijs I think) stated this was a bug and would be solved when a new sale would come with Antarctica.

So greedy little me wants the 20% + the 10% for owning the twotter, otherwise no deal.

• Aerosoft

Is this discount only available in the Euro store, since that is where the link goes? I looked at PANC in the US store but could not tell if it was discounted.

Regards,

Yes, it runs from the EU site, but there is no reason a US customer can't get the discount...

Not true. Same thing happened when Antarctica went on sale before christmas. I and others replied on the forum about it, after (Matthijs I think) stated this was a bug and would be solved when a new sale would come with Antarctica.

So greedy little me wants the 20% + the 10% for owning the twotter, otherwise no deal.

Looks like you'll be missing out then....

and personaly I would say NO DEAL, Either have a 10% discount or a 20% but not both. Come on guy's you will all be asking next is if I buy product A can I get product B for this price, then if I buy product B for that price then can I get product C free.

• Upvote 1

Grrrr...I just bought Antartica X not two days ago.....can I get a retro discount? I am looking at the Iceland and Keflavik as well, but would dig the 20% off my last purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

• Upvote 1

Well, bought Anchorage, Iceland and Keflavik. Wasn't interestedin Norway much, but have the rest. Great collection and great deal. It would be great to get the 20% back on Antartica, but if not, no big deal.

Matt

• Upvote 1

Is anyone else having trouble with downloading Antarctica? Each time I try it gets so far and stops, and can't be restarted. Is it just me? ;)

Rich

Please try a download manager, as the file is a large size a reliable internet connection uis advisable.