Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Will the scenery be released for FREE if Greece WIN Euro 2012? :P

They'll be kicked out by Germany today anyway, so yes, it will be free when they win!

• Upvote 3

Aerosoft, if Illias Illadis (Greek Olympian) wins the -90kg division of Judo at London 2012, will you give me this for free? :P

Didn't you hear, there's no money left in the Greek coffers to get to London :lol:

• Upvote 1

Exceptional work! I really wanted to make my own LGIR implementation since I didn't see any payware ones, but I just stumbled upon this! My mother works at the airport, I help her from time to time, so if you need any additional information on anything related to the airport or some photos snatched, feel free to contact me! I'll do my best to help you! :)

Keep up the great work!

P.S: Now that the summer season's started I'll go there much more often, so give me tasks to do if you want to!

• Upvote 1

Exceptional work! I really wanted to make my own LGIR implementation since I didn't see any payware ones, but I just stumbled upon this! My mother works at the airport, I help her from time to time, so if you need any additional information on anything related to the airport or some photos snatched, feel free to contact me! I'll do my best to help you! :)

Keep up the great work!

P.S: Now that the summer season's started I'll go there much more often, so give me tasks to do if you want to!

Hi Basilis,

Many thanks for offering your kind assistance.

We are reaching the final stages of development now, but reference material is always welcome ;)

I will PM you for further information.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

If your there on Tuesday night keep an eye out for the easyjet 1939 from Manchester, I'll be on it ;)

• Upvote 2

If your there on Tuesday night keep an eye out for the easyjet 1939 from Manchester, I'll be on it ;)

I have no idea if I'm 'on duty' that day, but if I am, I'll definitely let ya know! If not that day, maybe on the day you're heading back home, you might wonder where you should be checking-in or which gate you should be going through, so you'll have to ask for help at the information desk! :)

Guest cptawsom

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Can't wait to put my Transavia NGX on that tarmac!

For a first good and "strong" test for medium-to-small airports like this, I use my MD-11. :P

From EHAM or LFPO

Probably EHRD or EHBK... I have EHAM, but I'm not too fond about it.

Now I think of it... most likely EHBK, since I have ever since release day, but I've actually never flow to or from it :dumb_me_s:

Let's list all possibilities. Transavia flies to LGIR from EHGG, EHAM, EHRD, EHEH, EHBK, EBBR, LFPO, LFLL and LFRS. For most of them good sceneries are available, so plenty of choice.

• Upvote 1

When you relaeasing Iraklion Emil??

Cant wait to take a Thomson 738 from Egkk down there!!

Also, im sorry to pester you but would you pleeeeeeeeeease consider Chania at some point?! Infact, if i were in charge of you're work schedule i'd have you recreate the entire greek islands! :grouprespect_s:

• Upvote 2

Greek islands are always in the plan ;)

I cannot give a date, but can say that it is a matter of weeks now.

Until then, I'm sure you will be interested in our final screenshots and general information about Herakion X.

• Upvote 2