Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Guest cptawsom

The MD-11 could do it. Range of the '11 is approx 6800nm with full tanks (does not allow for a full payload). Might try during the weekend; will inform you guys if I made it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the winds are not against you, it is doable even with maximum payload (and maximum take-off weight). And you will have about 5.5tn of fuel remaining.

PS: I had done PANC-ESSA (or-EFHK) in the past. Their longtitude is extremely close to LGIR, and the shortest route was a polar one (I got up to 88-something-N latitude). I don't know though if a polar route would be shorter for LGIR, since it is much souther than EFHK.

Guest Event Horizon

Whow ! seems to be the best scenery for a long while and a real eyecatcher after the rather disappointing and unkind Sharm el Sheik ! if the FS9 version is just even close to this level, this will be an absolute must - have for me. Great job !!! can`t wait ...

• Aerosoft

Whow ! seems to be the best scenery for a long while and a real eyecatcher after the rather disappointing and unkind Sharm el Sheik ! if the FS9 version is just even close to this level, this will be an absolute must - have for me. Great job !!! can`t wait ...

There are not a lot of scenery products that are released I do not see, but this one is really special. It sounds strange when you speak of a scenery add-on but there is a lot of 'love' in this one.

Release is planned for tomorrow.

Oooooh, i'd better get in contact with the management at my va then, im supposed to be on a rest day today but i'll ask if they need any cover on a EGKK-LGIR flight!!

Seriously...This one has to be one of the most anticipated for me, looking forward to the release!

Oooooh, i'd better get in contact with the management at my va then, im supposed to be on a rest day today but i'll ask if they need any cover on a EGKK-LGIR flight!!

Seriously...This one has to be one of the most anticipated for me, looking forward to the release!

drop a request at hvacc.org for atc coverage ;)

[...on the move]