Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Thanks guys! We have enjoyed every bit of this and I am sure that you will too!

Regarding the ships: That second ship there has just arrived and will be ready to depart Heraklion in the next 4 hours ;)

Unfortunately FS doesn't like docking them with the bow cargo door facing the harbour.

Hmmmm, does this mean I'LL be departing Heraklion in the next 4 hours?!?!? :D

Will it be possible to show some FS9 Screenshots the next days or if the FS9-Version is ready? Just for me to know what I'm gonna buy ... ? Would be awesome. And nevertheless these FSX-pictures are stunning, beautiful. These guys did a great job!

Thanks guys! We have enjoyed every bit of this and I am sure that you will too!

Regarding the ships: That second ship there has just arrived and will be ready to depart Heraklion in the next 4 hours ;)

Unfortunately FS doesn't like docking them with the bow cargo door facing the harbour.

So the ships move?

Will it be possible to show some FS9 Screenshots the next days or if the FS9-Version is ready? Just for me to know what I'm gonna buy ... ? Would be awesome. And nevertheless these FSX-pictures are stunning, beautiful. These guys did a great job!

+1 for seeing in the future some fs9's screens...

At the moment, looking at the fsx shoots, this scenery seems to be absolutely a must have.

Compliments for the excellent work you are doing.

Wow, this scenery looks very amazing,a very nice scenery to fly to with Transavia!

I am jealous on the skills of EmilG! I am not so very good with that. =_) Card is ready to buy it!

• Upvote 1

Yummy!!!! Flew into that place half a dozen times for vacation.... It's been on my wanted list ever since. It'll go real well with my Sky Express repaint for the PMDG JS4100 (for those interested, it's available on Avsim, just search for Hans Wilms).

One tip for a possible future update, the static Air Force plane on display on the column at the airport entrance is not an F-16 but an F-5. It's available as an AI model, Nick/Aerosoft should be able to do a deal with its creator and knock that Falcon off its pole...

Release in sight? I want to fly PAFA-LGIR! :+)

For those interested; it's 5641nm.

Flightplan:

PAFA SID FAI J502 OTZ B244 FRENK G902 KUMOG R351 LURET G7 ULMOK A812 TUMOK B153 ROGDA R811 BD BD1T SW BD3T GOTMA NAM1T IP B901 BANIP R22 PIMEN UN181 TIMUR N181 RODOP UV63 PEREN UV652 SKP UN132 KEA UA10 MIL UB26 EPALO STAR LGIR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol i think that route is to long.. + you have to fly in the headwind and would cost extra fuel..

The MD-11 could do it. Range of the '11 is approx 6800nm with full tanks (does not allow for a full payload). Might try during the weekend; will inform you guys if I made it

The MD-11 could do it. Range of the '11 is approx 6800nm with full tanks (does not allow for a full payload). Might try during the weekend; will inform you guys if I made it

I made it CYVR-LGAV; RJAA-LGAV; KSLC-LGAV all in the MD-11 with good pax and cargo loads. Flying TATL PAFA-LGIR might be easier for you however

well as note i dident say it wasent posible just that the route could be shorter as vroute tels that in direct line there is around 4,782NM so it is 18% over i think i could build a route at around 5000nm by flyeing to the east insted to join the strong winds to EU. but lets stop it here this has nothing to do whit the airport..

-edit-

here is an alternate route i just made:

PAFA FYU DCT POTAT M454 SINVU DCT EDURA P621 AAL M725 CDA M602 SONAL UM602 BINKA M602 CHO L996 DENKO L616 DESEN UL616 KEROP UP192 OKLOP UL617 TSL UB1 SKP UN132 KEA UL607 GENDO L607 ERITI T514 XAVIS LGIR

around: 5014nm