Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Will both FS version be released at the same time?

Will both FS version be released at the same time?

Nope..FSX is out first, FS9 will follow :)

Close to release...

Waited a long time to see this, can't wait for this, coupled with UK2000 Glasgow I'm in for some fun flying between the two in the Thomas Cook 757-300 ;) The surrounding areas are absolutely stunning! Emilios, I can not thank you enough!

It looks absolutley amazing! Will be purchasing without doubt..

Is there anyway to dim the night/runway lights, I always find Aerosoft night lights to be too harsh and bright.

Mathijs.... What are you doing! Where are the screenshots, all I see is someone's holiday pictures!! :hahaha_s:

But seriously, this is amazing by all involved, my card is already waiting to be used :grouprespect_s:

Very nice!!

If you have time can you correct the second ship. I think it is on the opposite direction...I mean the back end to be touching the harbor, or even have the back door s open also :))))

Thanks guys! We have enjoyed every bit of this and I am sure that you will too!

Regarding the ships: That second ship there has just arrived and will be ready to depart Heraklion in the next 4 hours ;)

Unfortunately FS doesn't like docking them with the bow cargo door facing the harbour.