Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Wow...what wonderful screens you are showing us!!!

Even if I unfortunately think that the fs9 version will be less detailed than the fsx one...

Another reason to imagine an upgrade to fsx..

Those are really beautiful screenshots. Loving what I'm seeing! In all honesty, I've never been one of Greece-going crowd, but given the importance of this airport and its beautiful execution in FS, I might want to have this! Flying Athens - Heraklion should be nice :)

And did anyone notice the parasols on the beach? :)

I do now... spent a good couple of days down there at the start of July... the views of the aircraft is stunning, especially takeoffs on 09.

The attention to detail in this scenery is amazing, one of the best works I've seen!

Simply fantastic and breathtaking! congrats.gif

By the way I love that small apron at the beginning of the runway.

apron.png

I must park there once the (FS9) scenery is released!

Of course I won't try to do it directly. I will first decelerate and do a backtrack. :D

Agree here with Rafal one amazing master piece :bow_down2_s::grouprespect_s:

Cheers,

André

Few of the last screens from LGIR

LGIR_RW09.png

Emil

you've put tons of details to this island. Made impressive apron illumination, but the runway-lights still seem to be native FS. Pls don't stop at 99,95% of development

We've seen with HESH how impressive lights can appear.

cheers

• Upvote 2

Fair doo's but these devs will nail it, 101%. And are open to ideas/comments from my past experience!!

Cant wait to re-live real life experiences on my FSX to LGIR in the right kinda bus!!!!!

Cheers E, lets hope you one day re-produce the entire greek islands, (LGSA airport first tho pal) :P

In the meantime im at the ready with a good old mate......Visa and cant wait to land at you're Iraklion!

Emil

you've put tons of details to this island. Made impressive apron illumination, but the runway-lights still seem to be native FS. Pls don't stop at 99,95% of development

We've seen with HESH how impressive lights can appear.

cheers

Thanks Nick,

I agree about HESH lights of course, beautiful taxi lighting. But here we are talking about Runway lighting, and this is a tad more difficult to handle with custom lights.

In this particular case, trust me, you will be more than happy with airport lighting :)

Fair doo's but these devs will nail it, 101%. And are open to ideas/comments from my past experience!!

Cant wait to re-live real life experiences on my FSX to LGIR in the right kinda bus!!!!!

Cheers E, lets hope you one day re-produce the entire greek islands, (LGSA airport first tho pal) :P

In the meantime im at the ready with a good old mate......Visa and cant wait to land at you're Iraklion!

Always enjoying your posts Chris...always :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Nick,

I agree about HESH lights of course, beautiful taxi lighting. But here we are talking about Runway lighting, and this is a tad more difficult to handle with custom lights.

In this particular case, trust me, you will be more than happy with airport lighting :)

Always enjoying your posts Chris...always :)

Hahah!

Always enjoying your scenerys mate!

All looks good for next week.

Yaaay!!

Supose i'll have to get the Mrs a bottle of wine and a cook her a nice meal.

• Aerosoft

ASN (http://asn.aerosoft.com/) posted some great images but as Facebook does not like high detail images let me post one here in full glory. Like with the Corfu project it is the surrounding of the airport that really works so well. The image shows the Airbus X Extended on glideslope. (and yes, I forgot to switch on the lights on the bus)

post-43-0-29623500-1344009773_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2