Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Any chance you can extend area 4 into area 5 so you can get stallis in??!! :P In a later patch of course!! (And joking of course)

+1 ;)

Great to see such work on the surrounding areas aswell, well done Emilios, great work.

I can't remember, did you include Dia aswell?

Is this also for FS2004, or is only the airport included for FS2004?!

The airport area is still being processed for FS9. As soon as this is finished we will be able to tell you more about the extent of scenery coverage.

+1 ;)

Great to see such work on the surrounding areas aswell, well done Emilios, great work.

I can't remember, did you include Dia aswell?

Yes, Dia is included

• Upvote 1

Simply perfect. Great work, you have my respect for that. This level of opportunitys and details is rare in flight simulation. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Of course not!

LGIR offers one of the most exciting approaches ;)

Also, this video is one of the few that shows clearly those taxi lights, do you guys see that yellow painted 'base' underneath each of them?

They are all uniquely 'coded'.

Anyone guessing why?

• Upvote 2

This is just a guess that sounds logic i think. the codes could be used to identify if the light dosent work then its faster and easyer to have a number to refer to also that way its easyer to find

Exactly. So we introduced the real LGIR code in our scenery too.

So if one of those 'burns out' you can just drop me an email and I ll get it fixed ;)

• Upvote 4

Exactly. So we introduced the real LGIR code in our scenery too.

So if one of those 'burns out' you can just drop me an email and I ll get it fixed ;)

Haha...nice one!

Hello Emilios,

I'm looking forward to Heraklion, may I ask if the FSX version will be released first, as FS2004 version isn't completed yet?

FSX version will be released first, as FS2004 version isn't completed yet?

That is correct. FSX is the first version to be released, FS9 will follow.

And when is this Mr. Emilios? :glare_s:

Must have enough time to fly before my holiday. After that 'the wife' with 'the kds' will return home so bye bye FSX... :help_s:

Great to here :) I hope that i will have enough money on releaseday to afford it :) It will be a pleasure to fly there with the Airbus X Extended :)

Great to here :) I hope that i will have enough money on releaseday to afford it :) It will be a pleasure to fly there with the Airbus X Extended :)

Indeed! I look forward to flights between Athens and Heraklion with the Airbus X (Extended).

• Upvote 1