Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

Εμιλιε,

I promise that this is the last unrelated message that I post here.

Would you be interested in an ultra SMALL project like Kastellorizo X?

The airport of Kastellorizo is the smallest and the most remote Greek airport one can find and the only way to go there is by riding a Dash!

Just throwing this idea on the table as well.

Kind Regards!

I promise that this is the last unrelated message that I post here.

Would you be interested in an ultra SMALL project like Kastellorizo X?

If I remember correctly this was one of our destinations in our summer hub hoppin' tour (WestWind) was a very nice airport, I would +1 on that ;)

WOW WOW WOW!

Cant wait for it

Do you have a realese date?

No exact 'date' yet. But we are now beta testing and progress is very good, ahead of schedule.

Sorry that I can't say more but the final release is not far :)

• Upvote 2

No exact 'date' yet. But we are now beta testing and progress is very good, ahead of schedule.

Sorry that I can't say more but the final release is not far :)

Great to hear! Is it going to be AES ready right away, or do we need to wait for that?

Great to hear! Is it going to be AES ready right away, or do we need to wait for that?

This will depend on the new version of AES. Not sure when this will be out, but everything from our side is done :)

This will depend on the new version of AES. Not sure when this will be out, but everything from our side is done :)

Sounds great this one will be the first in line to add to the virtual world here :-)

EmilG is possible to see any pictures ? when do you planned to release ? more in june or more in july ?

thanks

Hi Bizzy, to be honest we are also pretty 'bizzy' :) with testing at the moment. But some screens will come soon.

I would say June is rather difficult, July sounds more likely.

I m in exceptional mood since last night's win of Greece, so I thought to share this with you guys.

Heraklion by night ;)

LGIR_NightOverview.png

• Upvote 5

I m in exceptional mood since last night's win of Greece, so I thought to share this with you guys.

Heraklion by night ;)

LGIR_NightOverview.png

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

Such amazing looking scenery Emilios, WELL DONE! :D

Are you positive you didn't just go and take a picture? :hi2_s:

Great lighting !!! Shouldn't there be a 'gap' (no lights) in RWY27/TWY intersection and in 09-27 and 13-31 intersection?

Sam

Why, why you do this?

Joking! It's awesome Emilie, how is the beta progressing?

Thanks, quite good actually and we seem to be on schedule. Obviously the EURO is delaying us a bit but we're still good :)

• Upvote 3

Great lighting !!! Shouldn't there be a 'gap' (no lights) in RWY27/TWY intersection and in 09-27 and 13-31 intersection?

Sam

Good point.

According to the lighting charts we have, those intersections seem to be equipped with ground-fitted lights, similar to runway centreline lights. We now have these 'installed' in the scenery.

As a general note, RW12/30 has not lighting equipment in use.

• Upvote 2