Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

It feels like you're actually there.....!!

Splendid Job there, Emilie.

Not mean to spam again but I heard that LGTS is a nice airport as well.................... :D :D

• Upvote 1

Not mean to spam again but I heard that LGTS is a nice airport as well.................... :D :D

This is an axiom! LGTS is next ;)

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna blow countless tires on runway 9/27 when this is released.........................with lots of traffic waiting to land behind me! :)

• Upvote 2

This is an axiom! LGTS is next ;)

hmm...is it? :)

I'm gonna blow countless tires on runway 9/27 when this is released.........................with lots of traffic waiting to land behind me! :)

Get sloppy on your 09 approach and you might blow more than just your tires ;)

• Upvote 1

EmilG

Do you plan to release for FSX first, or for both?

Good question. Not certain yet, but the FS9 version will most probably come after FSX.

Will know more as we get closer to release.

hmm...is it? :)

Come on! Ok, there are airports with more interesting approaches (Samos all the way!!!), but Thessaloniki is a must!

After that you can do Skiathos and Chania :lolsign_s:

the FS9 version will most probably come

Thank you Emil! thank-you2.gif

I started being afraid you may have skipped it.

Much appreciated, will be thanked for with my credit card the second it is released.

Keep bombing us with those magnificent screenshots!

For your information guys, Mykonos X and Skiathos X are being created with by 29 Palms scenery design.

It would be a huge loss of time and energy to see double sceneries.................... :wacko:

I'm saying this just to promote a better project like Thesalloniki X and Samos X.

Regards