Bronco X for FS9?

Super27

Is the Bronco available for FS9? I have spent so much time and money getting FS9 just right, that doing the same for FSX will end in an ugly divorce, and will result in frozen hot dogs for dinner. I would gladly buy the Bronco immediately, as it is one of my favorite aircraft of all time.

Is the Bronco available for FS9? I have spent so much time and money getting FS9 just right, that doing the same for FSX will end in an ugly divorce, and will result in frozen hot dogs for dinner. I would gladly buy the Bronco immediately, as it is one of my favorite aircraft of all time.

Sorry....

An aircraft as detailed as the Bronco can not be done for FS9.

Finn

Super27, as the Aerosoft Bronco is FSX only, have a look for Tim 'Piglet' Conrad's freeware one. I think you'll find it at the usual places like Avsim, Flightsm.com etc

I had it in my FS9 days, and it really is excellent. A few of my old screenshots to help you decide...

Bron01.jpg

Bron03.jpg

Bron04.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

• Aerosoft

The external of that one is really pretty good. The VC rather outdated.

But as Finn said, it just can not be done in this level of detail for FS2004. While FS2004 is still very much a valid source for scenery (though the fact high res textures are not possible is a bummer), for aircraft FSX is the norm. I have not seen any seriously good FS2004 aircraft in a long time.

The external of that one is really pretty good. The VC rather outdated.

But as Finn said, it just can not be done in this level of detail for FS2004. While FS2004 is still very much a valid source for scenery (though the fact high res textures are not possible is a bummer), for aircraft FSX is the norm. I have not seen any seriously good FS2004 aircraft in a long time.

I have.............. Cheyenne