VAL-4, Det Bravo, Black Ponies in 1970--WIP

rsgunner

Thought I would give something a try. It is a WIP. Just some minor issues.

This is how this bird appeared in 1970 at Vung Tau Army Airbase according to the documentation I have.

VAL-4A.jpg

VAL-4B.jpg

Russ

I think it is finished. Please let me know if there is an interest.

If not it is no big deal. I do most of the paints for my enjoyment but I will share them if there is a demand..

VAL-4C.jpg

Russ

I want it and it saves me one repaint! I am going to do the gray ones rom this unit within the next couple weeks., Working on artwork for them that is unless you already have the artwork for the gray ones.

VAL-4 is showing at Aerosoft for download. AVSIM and flightsim.com don't show it yet.

I can do the gray variant of VAL-4. I am trying to find a decent copy of the early VAL-4 squadron insignia. The bug version. To finish the green paints.

I just did not want to duplicate the efforts.

Now if I could find some super images of stencil placement I would be ecstatic.

Russ

ddeuce,

If you look in the texture folder that Russ has provided with this skin, you will see a dds for the reticle which does not seem to exist in the original Aerosoft folders. if you shift it's color to green it will give you the green reticle you desire :) (just in case you haven't done this yet)

Dave