AES 2.21 not always working

SX-AKO

Hello

I have problem with AES 2.21. It is not always working. It may work one time I load FSX but the next time it may not work. I have autogen on sparse.

I use REX, UT2 and some others add-ons. Also i have tried to changes the vehicles with an add-on I found on Avsim. Can this cause the problem?

Any solution or any indication on what is the problem?

No it means that it may work on all unlocked airports when i load fsx one day, and the very next day not work to any of the airports. I tried to delete the installation and re-install it but no luck. I tried 2-3 different airports but nothing. no ground services nor the Ctrl + Shift + W works to open the menu. I tried to resynch / repair the airports but nothing. It is not working :help_s:

:comp1_s:

SX-AKO

• Deputy Sheriffs

When it doesnt work one day, look at AESHELP whether the aiports are still active. It can be issue due to missing access rights on your PC. What OS do you use?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Under w7 run and install always as Administrator. So when you run/install FSX as Administrtor, also run/install AES as Adsministrator.

And you didn't answer my 1st question!

Hello.

Yesterday I started AES Help with administrator and after that started the FSX with the following procedure:

1) REX as administrator

2) From REX interface I started a FSX :comp1_s:

I started a flight with an Dash 8 q100 and a second flight with A320 of Aegean Star Alliance and everything worked fine.

Today I started the FSX the same way and chose a ATR 42 and no Ground Support nor the CTRL + SHIFT + W worked. It is like it never loaded AES 2.21

I have AES first in the scenery library and the Autogen Sparse.

About the first question I did not answer all the airports I have unlocked are always active.

:comp1_s:

• 2 weeks later...

It was my mistake regarding the access rights I was starting FSX via REX and thought that because REX asked for Administrator rights, by opening fsx from the REX menu the administrator right wouild be applied to the FSX.

Anyway my mistake and thanks for the support. I know open FSX with administrator rights and AES config with administrator rights and everythins works

Thanks again

SX-AKO