Hotfix installed.....but....

skyhawka4m

I've installed the hotfix and all is good.....no FPS issues at all....thank you!!! but! If I can make a suggestion....the jet portion of the engine sound is very overwhelming....I think we need more prop sound and less of the jet sound from the turbo. Otherwise....she's awesome.

• Aerosoft

I've installed the hotfix and all is good.....no FPS issues at all....thank you!!! but! If I can make a suggestion....the jet portion of the engine sound is very overwhelming....I think we need more prop sound and less of the jet sound from the turbo. Otherwise....she's awesome.

Is that in VC or external mode?

Honestly...both....but in external its much more noticable. Again....I can live wiht it....but if you are going to make any changes in the future.,........this is one I'd like to see adressed. thanks for an awesome plane!

The question is: is that request based on fact and experience or just on opinion? I'm asking, because it reminds me a bit of people requesting quieter cockpit sounds and louder engine sounds for the 737NGX, even though the sound mix was approved as sounding like the real thing by actual 737 pilots. Just asking to make sure.

Sounds in FSX can be hard to get right.

Often sound recordings made from the real aircraft sounds different once played in FSX.

On the bronco it is even harder since the sounds are controlled by the internal FSX engine parameters, but FSX knows nothing about the T-76 (TPE331) engines of the Bronco, which is a geared turboprop. FSX only knows about free turbine turboprops, like the P&W PT-6.

So honestly the engine sounds of our Bronco is somewhat off compared to the real thing - somthing very hard to fix.

Finn