DHC6 NW Cargo

Ferradini

Hi:

I bought the DHC6 Mission Pack and the Northwest Cargo mission does not work. No Mission Briefing, objectives or co-pilot. I downloaded the update and also tried to un-installed and re-installed and still not working. Do you guys have a fixed for it?

Hi:

I bought the DHC6 Mission Pack and the Northwest Cargo mission does not work. No Mission Briefing, objectives or co-pilot. I downloaded the update and also tried to un-installed and re-installed and still not working. Do you guys have a fixed for it?

Are any of the other missions working,

Can you also try installing the update on the link here

I did downloaded that fixed before I created this threat, I didn't wanted to create a threat of something that has already been fix. But unfortunately for me, not even the update or that fix has work. All other missions work like a charm, except that one.

I did downloaded that fixed before I created this threat, I didn't wanted to create a threat of something that has already been fix. But unfortunately for me, not even the update or that fix has work. All other missions work like a charm, except that one.

What OS are you running.

Hello Ferradini,

Can you un-install the Missions and then try re-installing by right clicking on the installer Icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator". This method makes sure that everything is written and any files that need to be altered get altered.

That didn't do it either Shaun, but at this time I just cut my losses. I tried everything you said plus a few tricks of my own when that didn't work and nothing is happening on that mission. Is the first thing from all my Aerosoft add-ons that didn't work correctly, so I can't complaint. The only other option is to do a complete re-install of FSX to try that and the last time I did that it took me almost 8 hrs in a row and that ain't happening agan unless completely necessary. So, thanks for your help anyway.

I have FSX Deluxe with Accelaration, REX 2.0, I don't know if you have access to know all my Aerosoft add-ons. But I also tried to go to the library file and uncheck all the airports and scenery add-ons to see if that do the trick or maybe had something to do with it and unfortunately still the same.

I have FSX Deluxe with Accelaration, REX 2.0, I don't know if you have access to know all my Aerosoft add-ons. But I also tried to go to the library file and uncheck all the airports and scenery add-ons to see if that do the trick or maybe had something to do with it and unfortunately still the same.

So you installed the 1.03 and 1.04 updates, if so I'm not really sure why its not working for you.

Neither do I Shaun, but thanks for your help, you guys are great in customer support. And like I said it was just that particular mission and is the only thing from all my aerosoft add-ons that didn't work correctly, so I don't get that frustrated nor persuaded of not buying anything else.