PMDG 737NGX vs. iFly 737NG !!!

Thanks! You know, the iFly is not as bad as some folks says... it's actually a nice plane! In my opinion the point is, that the PMDG is better. If there the PMDG didn't exist, the iFly would be a normal addon, just like others.

The iFly is cheaper, all 737 variants are included and the frames are better, so it was a clear descision for me :)

...btw: Nice video, thx!

But don't forget, that you get only one flightmodel with the iFly, there are no differences in flight behavior between the 600 and the 800. PMDG made each flightmodel individual.

• Upvote 1

But don't forget, that you get only one flightmodel with the iFly, there are no differences in flight behavior between the 600 and the 800. PMDG made each flightmodel individual.

Right, but the iFly for 49€ has 600 / 700 / 800 / 900 / BBJ / BBJ2 / BBJ3 , PMDG for 59€ has 800/900 and for another 25$ you get the 600/700... BBJ still missing. I don't need all 737 variants, but someone else might.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, ok...

When I'll train for my real-life ATPL I'll use the PMDG-version, currently I have to work for my money in another job...

I'm sorry 20 years of flightsimulation didn't bring me to that level... :lol:

And when the IFly is using the same aircraft-models for all 737-variants, how came that the BBJ is behaving like a "lion on steriods" compared to the 737-800?

(But it's fun to read about all the problems the "so wanted pmdg-captains" have in other forums, because they never touched a cessna before, but that's another point, I agree)

cheers,

Joerg

• 1 month later...