US Cities X Las Vegas

fly2012

I just bought this scenerie but have some issues with the textures.

To give you an idea of what i mean here the screenshots:

http://s1.directuplo...nay8yhu_jpg.htm

Just a few blocks away everything seems fine, for example:

http://s14.directupl...3hbx6kx_png.htm

I tried to enhance the texture quality, but even at its best aren't there any changes at the appearance

of these buildings.

Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What you see is OK. Some of the textures are not of a very high quality indeed. But you should be aware, thst this is a so called "budget" product. But despite of this some of those "ugly" buildings com close to reality. I've been several times in Las Vegas.

And please, next time attach your pictures directly to the post. The advertisement at directupload is annoying. ;)

Hi Fly2012,

I too bought this scenery and was dissapointed with the textures on the main strip...to be fair, the rest of the scenery is very good.

However, for me, the main strip just ruins it for me. I hope Aerosoft considers a much needed update to this small area - that would make this scenery up to Aerosoft standards in my opinion. No where does this product state that it is a "budget" series, I would not have spent my money on it if it had.

Hi Fly2012,

I too bought this scenery and was dissapointed with the textures on the main strip...to be fair, the rest of the scenery is very good.

However, for me, the main strip just ruins it for me. I hope Aerosoft considers a much needed update to this small area - that would make this scenery up to Aerosoft standards in my opinion. No where does this product state that it is a "budget" series, I would not have spent my money on it if it had.

For the price thats asked you get a lot of scenery, if you expect really high quality for that then you would indeed pay loads more, also you get night lighing with this one.

• Aerial image coverage (see Google Earth file below)
  • More than 3,930 major buildings included
  • Billboards and customized palm trees along "The Strip"
  • Full night textures included
  • Semi detailed scenery of "Area 51"
  • High resolution mesh terrain that also includes the Grand Canyon (you don`t know what you missed!)
  • Major airports in and around the city are covered with new high res ground images with customized mesh terrain (no new building structures added)
    • McCarran International
    • North Las Vegas (including new east apron)
    • Henderson Executive
    • Boulder City Municipal (including new apron layout)
    • Nellis AFB
    • Indian Springs AF Aux
    • Desert Rock
    • Yucca Runway (rather new secret runway not reported in official notams)
    • Yucca Airstrip near the runway on a salt lake
    • Echo Bay
    • Perkins

[*]Enhanced terrain of Yucca valley and all the surrounding salt lakes based on Landsat imagery

[*]Las Vegas Speedway Heliport

[*]Sound effects like downtown- and highway traffic

[*]Traffic on most major roads

[*]Low price, very good value for money

[*]Includes a separate Scenery Density tool