Bronco X 1.10 - Aerosoft GPS Unit

HJA7860

Hello Forum,

maybe I'm blind, but in the manual at page 15 there's written following: "... To turn the GPS on, press the button with the red logo

and the start-up screen will be displayed."

Where is this button with the red logo?

(Version 1.10)

Regards

Heinz

On the GPS.

To the right of the screen are a number of buttons, the one at the bottom has a red (on/off) logo.

Jaap

Thank You very much, Jaap, my mistake!

I tried the CAS, CLEAN, FAC, LONG RANGE FERRY and TRAINING FLIGHT, all together OV-10A, but the GPS is installed at OV-10B only.

Thanks a lot for help.

Best regards

Heinz

The GPS is only to be found on the CDF and the German 99-32 version. The others have a gunsight.

Finn

Thank You Finn, You answered me as I wrote my message to Jaap.

Best regards

Heinz

Of topic.... That image with northern lights, you made that? Looks amazing.

I'll go off topic too then. This was last november over northern Canada, and yes it was amazing. :rolleyes:

Aurora is one of the most spectacular natural pehomena i can think of. This display lasted some 45 minutes, during which the green "curtains" almost imperceptibly change shape and intensity. Too slow to see it change, but look again and it's even better. It is silent, majestic, softly glowing with sudden lilac sparks running along the bottom. Beautiful!

At some point i think we had 7 or 8 people crammed into the cockpit, who all wanted to see.

Unfortunatly this was also the night that i found out that my camera, when set to manual focus, will focus past infinity when you turn the lens ring all the way. All pictures i took are out of focus. But when reduced in size to an avatar picture you won't notice that. :huh:

Here is a bigger, more hazy version.

post-31510-0-97159600-1328697912_thumb.j

• Aerosoft

Never seen it from the air and only seen it few times from the ground in Finland. But I agree, for me the sheer size blew my mind. The first time I saw it in true glory I found out that the term 'jaw dropping' can be a true effect. I came out of a restaurant with Finnish friends who (of course) said I should have seen the one the week before.

You got a job with benefits.